“Love without action is meaningless and action without love is irrelevant.” – Deepak Chopra
Action and love need to go together (with awareness) for our spiritual growth.
What are some actions related to love?
· Acceptance of the other person- it is not about fixing them.
· Being present with them.
· Being vulnerable to verbalize your love
- Many people’s dream is to hear ‘I love you’ from their loved ones.
- Verbalizing love is a good start.
· Acting in their love language
- If someone loves flowers, showing your love by getting them power tools is not a very effective way to communicate that love.
Why action without (unconditional) love is irreverent?
· Any action based on vibration lower than love, can only reflect the energy that was put into.
- Unconditional love brings out that energy in giver and receiver
- Acting with expectations most often produces disappointment, resentment and anger. Recall a time that you may have given and later felt resentful because you expected something in return and did not receive in kind.
· If an action does not propel us toward raising our vibration, is self-defeating and not in our highest good.
I invite you to ponder about people whom you love (including yourself).
Is there an action you need to take to communicate your love more effectively toward yourself or others?
What would change if you acted toward yourself or loved ones with more unconditional love?
Copyright @2020 by Shervin Hojat