How do we respond in times of change and chaos?
Put it mildly, many things are uncertain. Many of pillars that we rested our peace of mind on may be gone or crumbling.
We may dread watching the news. Our friends may not be as social as before. We may feel emotionally and physically exhausted. We may feel lonely.
What we are going through is a catalyst to know ourselves and grow.
Look back at past few months. You have made it so far. You have adapted. You are stronger as the result.
We do not have control on many of the events. We have control on how we respond.
The best form of response is being in high vibration as much as possible.
The following reminders has helped me to raise my vibration which I hope they help you too:
- Find things to be grateful about. Remember our lives are about opportunities to grow and learn.
- Remember pain point for everyone is different; What may be easy to deal with for you, may be very difficult for others.
- Lower your expectation of how others should respond to you. Do not take things personally.
- Be lovingly specific on what you need from others or what you can provide.
- Be flexible. Plan and if things change, do not lose your peace of mind.
- Do not get trapped in one perspective.
Constantly ask Universe to help you see what you need for your growth.
- When you want to pick fruits from a tree, you do not stay in one place and pick the fruit of that section only. You move around and with each new perspective there are new findings. This concept applies to many aspects in our lives as well.
- Give others what you want to receive.
- If you want to be understood, make attempt to understand others.
- If you want others around you be positive, you be positive.
- If you want others be kind, you be kind in actions and words.
Copyright @2020 by Shervin Hojat