I am one of the contributing authors for the upcoming book “Find Your Voice, Save Your Life, Volume 4: Transcendent Men, Real Stories”, which is tentatively scheduled to be launched on Amazon on August 2nd.
The title of my chapter is: “Embracing The Now: Releasing the “Shoulds” to Realize Unlimited Possibility”
This book is co-authored with 21 other men who courageously share their vulnerable stories of their transformation.
I invite you to check out this book as this is a great example of how ordinary men can transcend their life challenges.
Some of the messages from reading the book are:
- Gentle is not weak, gentle is strong.
- Authentically expressing ourselves, allows others to express and heal their unspoken wounds.
- We can live beyond the normal by shifting focus, challenging limited beliefs and thoughts through our awareness.
- Sometimes all we can do is to be present to the pain and suffering of our loved ones.
- Honoring self, is deciding how to respond in the moment.
- It takes courage to challenge dictates and the norms of the society.
- Freedom and transformation is the result from releasing and letting go of thoughts, beliefs, habits and obligations that no longer serve us.
- Grief, fear and loss can be catalysts for transformation.
- Getting out of your comfort zone, having courage, discipline and persistence are some crucial factors for transformation.
- Self-love, self-respect and acceptance is a must.
I also invite you to check out an interview with myself and two other authors of the book.
Copyright @2022 by Shervin Hojat