Let us welcome 2022.
We made it! What a year 2021 was!
Sadly, we may know family members and/or friends who did not make it to 2022.
It is a useful ritual to reflect on the past year:
- What good things happened for you?
- What have you learned?
- What would you do more next year?
What good things happened for me?
- Spending quality time with my friends and family.
- Taking an active role in being healthy.
What I have learned from last year are?
- Plan ahead and focus on tasks one day at a time.
- Let go of activities that do not bring you joy.
- Start activities that are enjoyable and lift your energy.
- Do your best and yet not be attached to the outcome.
- Observe yourself how your energy drops and under what situations.
What would I do more?
- Do tasks with more passion.
- Keep asking what I want?
- Re-evaluate priorities and where I spend my energy.
I wish you a magical 2022.
Copyright @2022 by Shervin Hojat